Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring is in the air!


Happy Spring to you all!  The weather up North here has been wonderful.  It's nice and warm just like summer and we keep breaking the record highs.  Many people quit crocheting by this time since they don't feel like making nice warm blankets when it's hot outside.  I don't blame them since it's easy to overheat when making those around this time.  Let's stick with fast and easy things today.  I now have a new job that allows me to create.  I thought I would spruce up my workplace with these little butterflies.  They look so neat and add just the right touch!  I followed a 4 part tutorial on YouTube from syvannah101.  Two things I would like to let you know about her videos: 1. She will show you how to do the color changes 2. The one time she says to chain 2 , I would chain 3 to keep it consistent.  Each butterfly takes about 30-45 minutes once you get situated.

Crochet Butterflies Part 1 of 4 by savannah101 on YouTube

Crochet Butterflies Part 2 of 4 by savannah101 on YouTube 


Crochet Butterflies Part 3 of 4 by savannah101 on YouTube 


Crochet Butterflies Part 4 of 4 by savannah101 on YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment